Saturday, January 31, 2009

My first post.....finding myself

I am in search of real 'Nasha' in toxicated land
Fumes of compassion riding me to an unknown land
A Nasha that can trespass my heart and meet my soul
Thoughtful are my thoughts but still I dont know my role
Didn't mind being a hypocrite
Yet always minded being branded a stereotype
Crippling thoughts maybe and uncomposed imagination
Yet I am a dreamer filled with procastination
With two-thirds of honesty and a sense of gratitude
Arrogant I may look but with no poisonous attitude
Barely I can walk yet ready to fly
Fueled with passion to run this marathon called life
Hated failure yet failed so many times
Everytime I stand up and say myself better luck next time.
Clouded with a plethora of insatiable thoughts
Aiming for sixes and still scoring dots.
Running out of fuel on the Highway of Success
Never say die I always say - the only jewel I now possess
A Nasha so toxic that can weaken my strength
Success success success I want to feel in my veins.
Enchanted I feel in the Winters of my life
Yes I will succeed before the end of this life.
That's why........When I am SAD I dont Feel SAD I feel AWESOME instead

1 comment: